RPFI California Faire News
RPFI Main Page
Geeks At Faire
Add a Geek Listing
How to Work Faire
Red hot and not-so-hot Gossip
contains various unconfirmed items that fall short of being news.
Northern Renaissance Pleasure Faire, September 15, 1996, Sunday night about
eleven o'clock it was pitch black as I walked down the road past the Red
Barrel stage with Julliette. We heard fire yelled down the road towards
Read about a True story of Carbon Condition.
- 1/24/2002 American Canyon environmental issues prevent RPFN 2002 from relocating to Vallejo.
- 10/15/2001 After 3 years at the Nut Tree, the Vacaville lease ends and a new site in American Canyon, north of Vallejo, is in the process.
- To make a long story short, Antioch falls apart and REC leases land in Vacaville at the Nut Tree.
- 9/24/1999 REC moves to put Antioch to the Vote
- 9/14/1999 And even more praise
- 9/6/1999 Glowing Vacaville Letter to the Editor
- 8/31/1999 Vacaville Review in SF Chron
- 8/29/1999 Huzzah! Opening!
- 8/28/1999 More of the Same
- 8/23/1999 Opening Days in Vacaville
- 8/18/1999 Antioch just Loves to Argue
- 7/24/1999 Even More letters in Antioch
- 7/20/1999 More letters in Antioch
- 6/14/1999 RPFN Approved for Vacaville
- 6/10/1999 And More Back and Forth in Antioch (5/20 Editorial Rebuttal)
- 6/10/1999 RPFN ready for Vacaville
- 6/9/1999 Letters from Antioch Readers
- 5/24/1999 RPFN relocated at the Nut Tree
- 5/21/1999 Antioch Editorial offers Fair Praise
- 5/20/1999 Antioch Editorial cites REC Crime Report
- 5/11/1999 Antioch Council running overtime.
- 5/6/1999 Indictments in illegal stock manipulation scheme: REC one of traded issues.
- 4/30/1999 Antioch council decides No Vote: Council to decide.
- 4/27/1999 SF Chronicle's report on Public Vote.
- 4/27/1999 Antioch's City Council debates a Public Vote
- 4/24/1999 Kids faire in the East Bay
- 4/20/1999 RenFaire.com's take on Antioch
- 4/20/1999 ContraCosta Times Editorial
- 4/20/1999 SF Chronicle article about Antioch Opposition.
- 4/17/1999 So called politics, Antioch Style
- 4/16/1999 RPFN/Antioch backers ask for a Fair (sic) Shake.
- 4/16/1999 Opposition mounted to RPFN/Antioch.
- 4/16/1999 REC plans Impact Study: may delay RPFN/Antioch a year.
- 4/15/1999 Faire foes warn of battle.
- 4/11/1999 Antioch residents Speak Out.
- 4/2/1999 RPFS Registration at University of San Bernadino: trolling for college workers?
- 4/2/1999 More about the Antioch Site
- 4/1/1999 Description of Antioch Site for RPFN 99
- 4/1/1999 Antioch Location Suggested for RPFN 99.
- 3/31/1999 RPFS Thefts from St. Ives.
- 3/25/1999 REC secures funding for 1999.
- 3/20/1999 Maps of proposed Antioch Location for RPFN.
- 3/20/1999 REC plans RPFN Environmental Study.
- 3/13/1999 The Wooing of Antioch 3/13/1999
- 1/16/1999 Meanwhile, RPFN eyes Antioch
- 1/5/1999 Black Point update
- 1/1/1999 Black Point struggle goes on
- 11/1/1998 REC Earning Report II
- 9/25/1998 The Very Last of RPFN Black Point
- 9/3/1998 Tentative Agreements for Mare Island 9/3/1998
- 8/5/1998 REC Earnings Report
- 7/17/1998 REC Faire Themed Credit Cards?
- 6/15/1998 ACLU Speaks Out on Novato Elections
- 2/10/1998 Game Company Partners II
- 2/6/1998 Renaissance Faire the Home Game? Game Company Partners
- 1/27/1998 Ex-LucasArts Joins REC. 1/27/1998
- April 1998, RPFN dates move up by a month! See Announcement!
- March 1998, RPFN sale and the last stages of the battle to develop the Novato site.
- October 1997, RPFS plans for permanent structures at Glen Helen park revealed.
- Man With Sword, News at 10.
© 1994-2015 Renfaire.com Contact Us